I've worked with my publisher to make the book available inexpensively for the first three days and to donate all profits during the first week (Mar 28-Apr 3) to our schools.
- For the first three days, the book will be available online at cost. If you just need savings on a lot of copies or want to stock up for the next couple of years, this is your best time.
- For the remainder of the first week, all profits will be donated to DonorsChoose.org to support our teachers. If you want copies AND you want donations to go to schools, this is your best time.
- Anyone who buys 100 or more copies the first week will receive a $100 gift card from DonorsChoose.org to use at the school of your choice. Just email me with your receipt and I'll send you your gift card.
According to Better Business Bureau guidelines (which both DonorsChoose and I endeavor to follow), all campaigns where a partner’s contribution is contingent upon the sale of an item or other customer action have certain disclosure requirements. Therefore, DonorsChoose and I have agreed to disclose the following campaign details on our websites:
- The actual or anticipated portion of the purchase price that will benefit DonorsChoose: 100% in the first 7 days, 50% in the following 23 days.
- The duration of the campaign: 30 days.
- The guaranteed minimum contribution amount: $1,000.00.
- The maximum contribution amount: n/a
For the sake of clarity, here are the exact details of what is being donated per item after the first three days:
- Ebook: $6.99
- Paperback on any site that is NOT Amazon: $3.50
- Paperback on amazon: $7.30
- Hardcover: $1.92